Enroll in Robotics I with Dolphin STEM Academy
Robotics I Semester B is a one-semester course that addresses more advanced
concepts related to robotics. This course begins by describing the importance of project
management in the success of a project. You will describe the steps of the engineering
design process. You will identify the use of software to control robots. You will create a
robotic arm. You will describe the ethics and laws related to robotics. You will create a
robot using programming. This course covers how to test and maintain a robotic
system. This course also covers how to create and present a proposal for a robot.
By the end of this course, you will:
• Describe the importance of project management steps in the success of a project.
• Create a plan and schedule for a project.
• Identify and explain the steps of the engineering design process.
• Explain the use of software to control robots.
• Create a motorized robotic arm.
• Describe basic control methods and elements of feedback control systems.
• Describe ethics and laws related to robotics.
• Describe the tools and software needed to build a prototype.
• Design, construct, program, and test a robot.
• Describe the maintenance of a robot.
• Create and present a proposal for a robot