Enroll in Robotics I with Dolphin STEM Academy
Robotics I, Semester A is a one-semester course that explains various concepts related
to robotics. This course begins by describing the evolution and applications of robotics.
This course helps you identify career opportunities and important employability skills in
robotics. You will explain the importance of teamwork and describe the skills needed to
work in a team. You will describe Newton’s laws of motion and their applications in
robotics. You will describe basic concepts of electricity, electronic circuits, Boolean
algebra, magnetics, and their applicability to robotics. You will apply safety procedures
and construct a simple robot.
By the end of this course, you will:
• Describe the evolution and applications of robotics.
• Identify career options in the field of robotics.
• Explain the importance of teamwork in the field of robotics.
• Describe Newton’s laws of motion and their applicability to robotics.
• Explain the basic concepts of electricity and their application in robotics.
• Describe Boolean logic and construct truth tables.
• Describe the use of sensors in robotics.
• Describe the use of motors and gears in the movement of robots.
• Describe and apply safety procedures and practices when working with robots.
• Construct a simple robot.