Enroll in Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance with Dolphin STEM Academy
This one-semester course is intended as a practical, hands-on guide to help you understand the
skills required to achieve success in modern-day careers in the business, marketing and finance
cluster. This course has17 lessons organized into three units, plus three Unit Activities. Each
lesson contains one or more Lesson Activities.
This course will cover various topics in the business, marketing and finance cluster.
You will submit the Unit Activity documents to your teacher, and you will grade your work in the
Lesson Activities by comparing them with given sample responses. The Unit Activities
(submitted to the teacher) and the Lesson Activities (self-checked) are the major components of
this course. There are other assessment components, namely the mastery test questions that
feature along with the lesson; the pre- and post-test questions that come at the beginning and
end of the unit respectively, and an end-of-semester test. All of these tests are a combination of
simple multiple-choice questions and technology enhanced (TE) questions.
This course will help you meet the following goals:
• Describe possible career paths in the world of business.
• Discuss the scope and impact of marketing on business and society.
• Discuss the effectiveness of advertising in the field of business.
• Describe the working of the distribution value chain.
• Discuss market strategies and financial goals.
• Describe structure of key personal finance statements.