Enroll in Principles of Architecture and Construction with Dolphin STEM Academy
The Principles of Architecture and Construction Semester B course explains the use of
computers, design concepts, and project management, as well as the safety, legal, and
communication requirements in architecture and construction work. Principles of
Architecture and Construction Semester B begins by describing basic computer
hardware and software. In this course, you will create enhanced documents by using
word processing software and explain the options for creating and managing
spreadsheets. This course also covers the key concepts of urban design and its
relationship with city government. Finally, you will learn about construction documents
This course will help you meet the following goals:
• Identify basic hardware configurations and software used in computers.
• Explain various methods to search for and exchange information over the Internet.
• Explain the fundamental concepts of word processing software, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Identify careers and concepts in urban design and sustainable green design.
• Describe the stages in creating a built environment.
• Explain the importance of time, task, and resource management skills at the workplace.
• Explain the importance of diversity awareness and conflict-resolution skills to avoid
interpersonal and workplace issues.
• Identify safety requirements and regulations in architecture and construction.
• Explain the importance of communication and public relations in the architecture and