Enroll in Principles of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources with Dolphin STEM Academy
This one-semester course is intended to help you familiarize yourself with various
aspects of the agriculture, food science, and natural resources industry. This course
covers basic concepts related to animal science, food science and technology, and
power and structural technology. It also covers career opportunities in these fields and
the academic and workplace skills and knowledge required for a successful career in
By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
• State the principles of animal anatomy, physiology, health, reproduction, and management.
• Identify the importance of food science and technology and describe various aspects
of food processing, food preservation, and food packaging.
• State how to set goals and manage time and resources effectively.
• Name the factors that affect customer satisfaction.
• Recall critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Identify various technologies used at the workplace and explain how to use them ethically.
• Identify the role of management in the agriculture, food, and natural resources (AFN)
industry and identify entrepreneurial opportunities and job-acquisition skills.
• State life-long learning, job acquisition, and advancement skills.
• Identify the steps in scientific research and recall developments and technologies in
the agriculture, food, and natural resources (AFN) industry.