Enroll in Principles of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources with Dolphin STEM Academy
This one-semester course is intended to help you familiarize yourself with various
aspects of the agriculture, food science, and natural resources industries. This course
covers basic concepts in the field of agriculture, food science, and natural resources. It
also covers career opportunities in these fields and the academic skills and knowledge
required for a successful career in agriscience.
This course will help you meet the following goals:
• Recall organizations, programs, terms, processes, and fields of science related to
the agriculture, food, and natural resources (AFN) industry in the United States.
• Identify positive work ethics, integrity, and self-representation skills needed in the
• Recall the various aspects of soil systems.
• Identify the structures of plant and crops grown in the United States.
• State safety skills and precautions to be taken in the agriculture industry.
• Identify reading and writing skills, speaking and listening skills, creativity,
resourcefulness, and teamwork skills essential in the workplace.