Enroll in Digital and Interactive Media with Dolphin STEM Academy
This one-semester course is intended as a practical, hands-on guide to help you
understand the concepts related to digital communication systems, audio and video
production, multimedia, animation, and digital publishing. This course will cover digital
communication systems. This course familiarizes you with audio and video
technologies. This course also covers digital media design, multimedia, and animation.
In addition, this course teaches you how to create a web page, publish digital products,
and create a digital portfolio.
This course will help you meet the following goals:
• Describe communication systems and the evolution of communication systems.
• Describe the Universal Systems Model and the Communication Systems Model.
• Describe and use geographical information systems (GIS), global positioning
systems (GPS), and telecommunication devices.
• Describe basic audio and video equipment, record audio, produce a video, and
use audio and video editing software.
• Explain the production process and produce a video.
• Describe the design characteristics of digital media.
• Create an interactive multimedia presentation.
• Produce a technical sketch and a drawing.
• Create a web page.
• Create a publication from digital layouts and a digital portfolio.