Terms & Conditions *
By applying for membership to the Dolphin STEM Academy, I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of Dolphin STEM Academy and the Co-op. I understand and agree that:
1. I am applying for membership to the Dolphin STEM Academy for use by an eligible student for educational purposes only. Members agree to abide by the rules and guidelines.
2. The Co-op is created for educational purposes. Eligibility for membership renewal is not automatic, and is based on members' individual activity within the Co-op. Inactive members are not eligible for renewal. As a member, I agree to be added to the Co-op email list, and understand that I may opt-out. I may also join the Dolphin STEM Co-op private facebook group to interact and collaborate with other Co-op families and participate in activities.
3. The FREE Adobe CC education student user account offer is for use by affiliated students of Dolphin STEM Academy for educational purposes only. Student user accounts can be monitored and disenabled if deemed inappropriately used. The Adobe CC cannot be used for illegal, vulgar, offensive, discriminatory, defamatory, unethical, inflammatory nor other inappropriate uses deemed by Dolphin STEM Academy and/or Adobe.
4. Dolphin STEM Academy is not liable for the action(s) nor inaction(s) of students, affiliated students, members, and other individuals nor groups.
5. Continuation of this application constitutes my consent and agreement to the rules and guidelines, and the terms and agreements of Dolphin STEM Academy.