Highlights of our homeschool curriculum:
- Do you need just 1 course or a full curriculum? Single courses are only $99 and a full curriculum package is only $299!
- Choose the grade level that is right for YOUR child! Feel free to mix and match! Do you want 6th grade Math, 7th grade Science, 8th Grade Language Arts, 7th grade History, and a Coding elective? No problem–you choose your courses, grade levels, and electives!
- Self-paced — don’t rush, work at your own pace. Access the courseware anytime 24/7 online!
- Automatic grading for most assignments. You (the homeschool teacher) only grade the written responses and assignments, but the answer key and rubrics are provided!
- Easy Reporting! All assignments, grades, and dates are clearly found in the dashboard and can be printed for your homeschool portfolio.
- Loads of Courses to choose from! Do you need to enroll in an End of Course test? Or are you interested in a STEM elective, Health/Medical course, Programming/Coding elective, etc? We have a wide variety of courses to choose from!
Dolphin STEM Academy’s homeschool curriculum is your affordable solution for personalized 3rd-12th grade online independent study.
Customize your child’s learning according to learning needs–not age! Assign courses based on mastery level! Parents can choose to select individual courses at levels lower or higher than the child’s age-grade level. For example, if your child’s age-grade level is 5th grade, but your child has mastered 5th grade math already, you may choose the 6th grade math course and choose 5th grade for Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies. Note: course levels can be changed twice within the first 30 days of purchase only.
The general education online curriculum includes built-in student support. Essential questions, learning objectives, and key vocabulary introduce the lesson to guide student learning. For auditory learners, a key support is the ability to highlight text and listen to it being read aloud instantly. For non-native English speakers, the text can be highlighted and translated into over 20 languages. A dictionary feature allows students to lookup a word without leaving the lesson page! Write and save notes on the lesson page, and highlight key facts to personalize your learning! Need help from a certified teacher? Access our paid tutoring services as needed!
Assessments are instantly graded by the system for immediate feedback. As a mastery-based program, students are allowed 3 opportunities to re-take most assessments to show their level of understanding. Parents and at-home learning coaches can log into the parent portal and access grades, work behavior such as time on task vs time logged in, and more.